- 1. Are the medicines genuine?
- 2. To which countries do you delivery?
- 3. How do I order a medicine?
- 4. Is the payment taken automatically after the order is placed?
- 5. Where are these medicines coming from?
- 6. What if I do not have approval to buy my chosen medicine?
- 7. Which courier companies do you use?
- 8. Are there any hidden costs?
- 9. When do I get my order?
- 10. Is the process discrete?
- 11. Do I need to be at home to sign for my package?
- 12. What if I am not at home?
- 13. I placed an order a few days ago, why have I not got it?
- 14. Can I get a refund?
- 15. Which form of payment do you accept?
1. Are the medicines genuine?
All Online Rx medicines are authentic and dispensed by our qualified pharmacists. We carry only genuine brand name medications. You will notice that our medications are packaged in the original manufacturers' packaging with the appropriate labels, as is required by European pharmacy standards.
2. To which countries do you delivery?
Online Rx provides convenient delivery to all European countries.
3. How do I order a medicine?
You may purchase your medications through our convenient secure online system. When you click the 'buy' button for your medication, you will be forwarded to the secure checkout, which will prompt you to enter your personal details and answer a few medical and treatment questions. Once the system determines that all the information entered is accurate, you will be prompted for your payment information. On the payment screen, you will need to enter the details of your payment card. When you are satisfied that you have entered the correct payment information, you may click the 'submit order' tab. The confirmation screen will display your order number. You will receive an email that includes your order number and a confirmation of your order.
4. Is the payment taken automatically after the order is placed?
No, your payment and order must be processed first, and approved by a licensed doctor. Once your payment is processed, we will send you another email confirming payment for your order.
5. Where are these medicines coming from?
Our EU pharmacies purchase medications provided by the original brand name manufactures. These manufacturers include Pfizer, Lilly, GlaxoSmithKline and other major multinational brand name pharmaceutical manufacturers
6. What if I do not have approval to buy my chosen medicine?
You are refunded in full for all orders not approved by the doctor.
7. Which courier companies do you use?
Our chosen courier is Royal Mail. When your prescriptions are mailed, we provide a tracking code which you may use to obtain the delivery status of your prescriptions.
8. Are there any hidden costs?
Online Rx has no hidden fees. Your price includes the cost of your medications and the cost of delivery. Nothing more!
9. When do I get my order?
Delivery times vary depending on where the order is being shipped to. Orders shipped within UK typically take 1 business day. For other EU countries, you will typically receive your order within 2 to 4 days after we dispatch your order from the pharmacy.
10. Is the process discrete?
At Online Rx, we strive to maintain utmost confidentiality. We neither sell nor display your information publicly. Your order information is available only to Online Rx, the doctor and the pharmacy, who requires it to process your order and for reviewing your profile to make sure you can safely take the medications you ordered. Our pharmacies prepare your medications in a discrete and safe packaging.
11. Do I need to be at home to sign for my package?
We do require that you sign the delivery to confirm receipt of your order.
12. What if I am not at home?
The courier will leave instructions for collection from your local delivery office or you may arrange another delivery date that is more convenient for you.
13. I placed an order a few days ago, why have I not got it?
There may be a number of reasons that your order may have been delayed such as an issue with your chosen medication. We do attempt to contact you should any issue arise. In any event, you may contact us at our customer service phone number or send us an email and we will promptly respond with a status update on your order.
14. Can I get a refund?
By law, prescription medications that have been opened are not returnable and therefore non-refundable.
15. Which form of payment do you accept?
We accept GBP bank transfers, checks and the following card payments: Visa, Visa Electron, Maestro, MasterCard and AMEX.
Transactions with us appear as _____________ on your credit card statements.